Click here to compare with other Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Shaista Faruqui, MD is a oncology specialist in Baton Rouge, LA. Dr. Faruqui completed a residency at Holy Name Hospital. She currently practices at Faruqui Medical Corporation and is affiliated with Baton Rouge General - Bluebonnet. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Holy Name Hospital, Residency Hospital
- St Francis Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University Pa Health Sys Presby M C, Residency Hospital
- Dow Medical College, Dow University Of Health Sciences, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Faruqui?
Dr. Faruqui was so compassionate and very caring. Her expertise in oncology was phenomenal. She took her time and talk to me and my family. She explained everything to us. Her staff was some of the sweetest people also. Always courteous and nice. My treatments there went so well. She has a very comfortable infusion room. One of the best decisions I ever made was choosing her as my doctor. I always thank my aunt for telling me about Dr. Faruqui.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Faruqui frequently treats Neutropenia, Anemia, and Leukocytosis.
Dr. Faruqui's office is located at 5320 Dijon Dr, Baton Rouge, LA 70808. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Faruqui speaks Panjabi and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Faruqui has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baton Rouge General - Bluebonnet
- Lane Regional Medical Center
- Our Lady Of The Lake Regional Medical Center
- Prevost Memorial Hospital
- Woman's Hospital
Faruqui Medical Corporation
Faruqui Medical Corporation5320 Dijon Dr, Baton Rouge, LA 70808 (225) 769-2161