Dr. Shahnaz Malekan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Malekan's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Shahnaz Malekan, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Great Neck, NY. Dr. Malekan completed a residency at North Shore U Hosp. She currently practices at Shahnaz Malekan M.D. and is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital.
- North Shore U Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2004
- North Shore Long Island Jewish Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Tufts-New England Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Tel Aviv University / Sackler Faculty of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- UCLA Ctr for the Hlth Sciences, Other Education — 1991
- University of California At Los Angeles, Other Education
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Shahnaz Malekan M.D.
Shahnaz Malekan M.D.29 Barstow Rd Ste 302, Great Neck, NY 11021 Existing Patients: (516) 472-0461
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Malekan?
I have known Dr. Malekan for years. She has helped me get through very difficult issues. She is attentive, knowledgeable, and understanding. I would recommend Dr. Malekan to both fellow adults and children.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Malekan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Malekan frequently treats Dementia or Depression Screening, Peripheral Neuropathy Testing, and Dementia Evaluation.
Dr. Malekan's office is located at 29 Barstow Rd Ste 302, Great Neck, NY 11021. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Malekan speaks Farsi, Hebrew, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Malekan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- North Shore University Hospital