Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Semah accepts your insurance.
Dr. Seymour Semah, DMD is a pediatric dentistry practitioner in Brick, NJ. Dr. Semah completed a residency at Montefiore / Albert Einstein Coll of Med. He currently practices at Brick Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics, PC and is affiliated with Jersey Shore University Medical Center.
- Montefiore / Albert Einstein Coll of Med, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Monmouth Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2003
- UMDNJ, Medical School — 2002
- Rutgers University, Undergraduate School — 1998
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Delta Dental
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Brick Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics, PC
Brick Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics132 DRUM POINT RD, Brick, NJ 08723 Existing Patients: (732) 920-9220
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Semah?
Excellent dentist! My kids love going he is great with the kids!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Semah frequently treats Autism, Cavity, and Chipped Tooth.
Dr. Semah's office is located at 132 DRUM POINT RD, Brick, NJ 08723. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Semah has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center