Call (718) 509-6518 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Seth Goldbarg, MD
Dr. Seth Goldbarg, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Flushing, NY. Dr. Goldbarg completed a residency at Brigham and Womens Hospital. He currently practices at NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group Queens - Flushing and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Queens. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Goldbarg is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Mt Sinai Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Mt Sinai Investigator Track Mt Sinai Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Brigham And Womens Hospital Harvard University, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Brigham Womens Hosp Harvard Univ, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Yale University, Medical School — 2002
- Harvard University, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Amida Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Locals (any local)
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Oxford Health Plans
- VNS Choice
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Goldbarg?
Excellence at best
- NewYork-Presbyterian Queens
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Goldbarg has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Seth Goldbarg, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Goldbarg's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Goldbarg accepts your insurance.
Dr. Goldbarg frequently treats Pacemaker Insertion or Replacement, Heart Disease, and Cardioverter-Defibrillator or Pacemaker Insertion, Removal or Repair.
Dr. Goldbarg's office is located at 56-45 Main Street, Flushing, NY 11355. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Goldbarg speaks French and English. View profile to see all.