Dr. Seth Larson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Larson's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Seth Larson, MD is a neurology specialist in Asheville, NC. Dr. Larson completed a residency at Barrow Neur Institute. He currently practices at MISSION HOSPITAL and is affiliated with Mission Hospital - Asheville. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Larson is board certified in Neurology.
- Mayo Clin, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Barrow Neur Institute, Residency Hospital — 2003
- St Joseph Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2000
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Medical School — 1999
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mission Hospital509 Biltmore Ave, Asheville, NC 28801 Existing Patients: (828) 213-1439
Catawba Valley Med Ctr Emrgncy
Catawba Valley Medical Center810 Fairgrove Church Rd, Hickory, NC 28602 Existing Patients: (828) 326-3000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Larson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Larson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Larson frequently treats Epilepsy.
Dr. Larson's office is located at 509 Biltmore Ave, Asheville, NC 28801. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Larson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mission Hospital - Asheville