Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. Seth Berk, MD is a hematology specialist in Mount Holly, NJ. Dr. Berk completed a residency at University Of Chicago Hospitals. He currently practices at Regional Cancer Care Associates. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Berk is board certified in Hematology.
- University Of Chicago Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- University Of Chicago Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 2000
- New York Presbyterian-Columbia, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Regional Cancer Care Associates
Regional Cancer Care Associates175 Madison Ave, Mount Holly, NJ 08060 Existing Patients: (609) 702-1900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Berk?
Dr Berk, took time to explain in detail, what my diagnosis means, and how we will put together a Plan of action. Can't say enough about the care I received. Also the Dr's staff was wonderful. Thank you Dr Berk, and staff
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Berk has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Berk frequently treats Anemia, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, and Neutropenia.
Dr. Berk's office is located at 175 Madison Ave, Mount Holly, NJ 08060. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Berk speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.