Dr. Semyon Faynboym, MD
Dr. Semyon Faynboym, MD
Dr. Semyon Faynboym, MD is
This provider offers telehealth appointments. Call the office to schedule.
Patients said this doctor explains conditions well.
Patients said this doctor is trustworthy.
Patients said the staff was friendly.
Patients said scheduling was easy.
Experience and Background Check
Aetna HMOBasic HMO
Blue Preferred --IN POSDignity Health Custom Advantage-CA HMOLumenos Plans-CA PPOMemorialCare Custom-CA PPOPlatinum Blue Access-IN PPOPriority Select-CA HMOSilver (CaliforniaCare HMO/ Small Grp) HMOSilver Blue Access-IN PPO PlusVivity Behavioral Health Network-CA
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
Blue Card PPO
First Health (Coventry Health Care)
Neuro Wellness Spa South Torrance3600 Lomita Blvd Ste 200, Torrance, CA 90505Monday07:00 - 19:00Tuesday07:00 - 19:00Wednesday07:00 - 19:00Thursday07:00 - 19:00Friday07:00 - 19:00Saturday07:00 - 19:00
Office355 W 16TH ST, Indianapolis, IN 46202
Summit Pain Management2512 E DuPont Rd Ste 200, Fort Wayne, IN 46825
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Faynboym?
very knowledgeable, fair, and helpful. I think you should get in with him if you are not happy with your medication.
Claim my profile
- Dr. Simon Faynboym was born in Ukraine and immigrated to California at a very young age. Growing up in California, he had a drive to serve the underprivileged and decided to become a physician. Dr. Faynboym currently practices pain management at Comprehensive Spine & Sport Center. Dr. Faynboym earned two Bachelor of Science Degrees, his first in Genetics and the second in Food Biochemistry. He graduated in the top of his class and continued thereafter to get his masters training in Biomedical Sciences at Midwestern University for a year, before heading off to Medical School. Dr. Faynboym attended Medical School at SGU School of Medicine with clinical rotations in New York and California. Dr. Faynboym then attended Indiana University School of Medicine-Purdue University Indianapolis Hospital System for his internship and residency in Psychiatry including a fusion of pain medicine integration, with the help of the Physiatry and Anesthesia departments. While a resident, Dr. Faynboym trained not only to deal with intense mental health issues associated with pain medicine, but also worked with the Physiatry department for specialized musculoskeletal aptitude along with proficiency in basic and advanced fluoroscopic guided procedures. He also worked with the palliative department to become skilled in cancer pain and the anesthesiadepartment in order to gain experience and knowledge in Spinal Cord Stimulation. Dr. Faynboym believes in a multidisciplinary approach to pain management thus during residency he started a multidisciplinary pain journal club to incorporate Neurology, Psychiatry, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, and Anesthesia. After his graduation, he was honored with the position of volunteer clinical assistant professor at Indiana University-Purdue University, Indianapolis Campus and Fort Wayne Campus. Dr. Faynboym has been involved in research that has lead to publication in Pain Physician and American Journal of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
- Dr. Semyon Faynboym, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Torrance, CA and has over 10 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from SGU School of Medicine in 2012. He specializes in Psychiatry, Pain Management, and more.
SGU School of Medicine
- Pain Medicine and Psychiatry
- Indiana University School Of Medicine-Purdue University Indianapolis Hospital System
- INDIANA UNIVERSITY-PURDUE UNIVERSITY / INDIANAPOLIS
Frequently Asked Questions
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Semyon Faynboym, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Faynboym's profile.
Dr. Faynboym in specializes in Psychiatry. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Faynboym's office is located at 3600 Lomita Blvd Ste 200 Torrance, CA 90505. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Faynboym is able to speak Russian. View profile to see all.
Dr. Faynboym provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Yes, Dr. Semyon Faynboym, MD holds board certification in Pain Medicine and Psychiatry.
Dr. Semyon Faynboym, MD has a star rating of 4.7/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.