Dr. Shah has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Selina Shah, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Walnut Creek, CA. Dr. Shah completed a residency at Vanderbilt University. She currently practices at Selina Shah MD and is affiliated with Saint Francis Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shah is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Kaiser Permanente Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Vanderbilt University, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Vanderbilt University, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Selina Shah MD2255 Ygnacio Valley Rd Ste V, Walnut Creek, CA 94598 Existing Patients: (925) 979-5327
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shah?
Dr. Shah did an outstanding job of treating my wife’s severe ankle injury. We got into to see her quickly, the treatment approach brought fast, effective results and she is well on her way to a complete recovery. Dr. Shah and her staff are awesome! Beautiful and inviting office environment!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Selina Shah, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shah's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shah accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shah frequently treats Wrist Sprain or Strain, Ultrasound Guided Procedures, and Ultrasound, Musculoskeletal.
Dr. Shah's office is located at 2255 Ygnacio Valley Rd Ste V, Walnut Creek, CA 94598. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shah speaks Gujarati and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Francis Memorial Hospital