Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (312) 702-0735, and for other questions, call (312) 695-0990.
Dr. Seema Singhal, MD
New Patient(708) 887-3299
Dr. Seema Singhal, MD is a hematology specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Singhal completed a residency at Bombay University-Seth G.S. (India). She currently practices at Northwestern Medical Group and is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
Northwestern Medical Group
Robert H Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Ctr675 N Saint Clair St Ste 21-100, Chicago, IL 60611 Call
- Hadassah University Hospital (Israel), Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Bombay University-Seth G.S. (India), Residency Hospital — 1991
- Bombay University-Seth G.S. (India), Medical School — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Singhal?
Great doctor ! Very knowledgable!
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Singhal has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Seema Singhal, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Singhal's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Singhal accepts your insurance.
Dr. Singhal frequently treats Myeloma, Anemia, and Wheezing.
Dr. Singhal's office is located at 675 N Saint Clair St Ste 21-100, Chicago, IL 60611. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Singhal speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.