Call (718) 760-7357 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Sebron Harrison, MD
Dr. Sebron Harrison, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Harrison completed a residency at University of Alabama At Birmingham. He currently practices at Center for Community Health at NewYork Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Harrison is board certified in General Surgery.
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- New York Presbyterian Hospital Weill Cornell Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Residency Hospital — 2011
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Univ Of Ms Sch Of Med, Medical School — 2006
- Starkville Mississipi, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Harrison?
I traveled across the country to be treated by Dr. Harrison for a rare condition. Best Dr. I've ever been treated by. Highly recommend him and his team at the brooklyn campus.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Harrison has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sebron Harrison, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Harrison's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Harrison accepts your insurance.
Dr. Harrison frequently treats Thoracentesis, Lung Cancer, and Video-Assisted Thoracoscopic Surgery (VATS) or Thoracotomy.
Dr. Harrison's office is located at 515 6th Street, Brooklyn, NY 11215. Find other locations and directions.