Dr. Sebron Harrison, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Harrison completed a residency at University of Alabama At Birmingham. He currently practices at New York Methodist Hospital Cardiac Surgery and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Brooklyn Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Harrison is board certified in General Surgery.
New York Methodist Hospital Cardiac Surgery
Department of Cardiothoracic Surgery263 7th Ave Ste 4h, Brooklyn, NY 11215 Call
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Residency Hospital — 2011
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Univ Of Ms Sch Of Med, Medical School — 2006
- Starkville Mississipi, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Harrison?
Excellent surgeon. Part of a team that performed a complicated spinal surgery, No serious complications. Explained procedure well. Empathetic to pain, Addressed all concerns. Highly recommend.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Brooklyn Methodist Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center