Dr. Sean Platt, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Platt's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Sean Platt, MD is a vitreoretinal disease specialist in Canton, OH. Dr. Platt completed a residency at SUNY Upstate Medical Center. He currently practices at Retina Associates Of Cleveland, Inc. and is affiliated with Summa Health System - Akron Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Platt is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Mayo Clinic Vitreoretinal Surgery Fellowship, Rochester MN, Other Education — 2018
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation - Ocular Oncology, Fellowship Hospital — 2016
- SUNY Upstate Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2015
- Ohio Health Riverside Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2012
- Northeastern Ohio Medical University, Medical School — 2011
- Baldwin Wallace University, Undergraduate School — 2007
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Retina Associates Of Cleveland, Inc.
Retina Associates Of Cleveland4690 Munson St Nw, Canton, OH 44718 Existing Patients: (330) 966-9800
Retina Associates Of Cleveland9485 Mentor Ave Ste 110, Mentor, OH 44060 Existing Patients: (440) 205-4444
Retina Associates Of Cleveland4350 Crocker Rd Ste 200, Westlake, OH 44145 Existing Patients: (440) 835-0060
Retina Associates of Cleveland, Inc.6100 S Broadway Ste 200, Lorain, OH 44053 Existing Patients: (440) 233-6100
Retina Associates Of Cleveland340 Oxford St Ste 210, Dover, OH 44622 Existing Patients: (330) 602-8351
Retina Associates of Cleveland, Inc.690 White Pond Dr # 120, Akron, OH 44320 Existing Patients: (330) 869-0738
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Platt?
Everyone was exceptionally friendly and compassionate. I felt completely at ease and in good hands. Dr Platt took his time and answered my questions thoroughly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Platt accepts your insurance.
Dr. Platt frequently treats Age-Related Macular Degeneration, Retinal Detachment and Retinal Tear, and Retinal Vein Occlusion.
Dr. Platt's office is located at 4690 Munson St Nw, Canton, OH 44718. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Platt has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Summa Health System - Akron Campus