Dr. Hirota has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sean Hirota, MD is a cardiology specialist in Tustin, CA. He currently practices at Foothill Regional Medical Center and is affiliated with Orange County Global Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hirota is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Of Hawaii / John A. Burns School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2008
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Foothill Regional Medical Center14662 Newport Ave, Tustin, CA 92780 Existing Patients: (714) 619-7700
- 2 1325 N Rose Dr Ste 208, Placentia, CA 92870 Existing Patients: (714) 568-6600
Cardiology Consultant of Orange County1801 W Romneya Dr Ste 403, Anaheim, CA 92801 Existing Patients: (714) 568-6600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hirota?
Dr. Hirota is a very kind and attentive doctor. He takes the time and listens to your questions and explains his diagnosis clearly. I'm very glad to have him for my cardiologist.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sean Hirota, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hirota's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hirota accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hirota frequently treats Chest Pain, Heart Disease, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Hirota's office is located at 14662 Newport Ave, Tustin, CA 92780. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Orange County Global Medical Center