Click here to compare with other General Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Sean Kumer, MD is a general surgery specialist in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Kumer completed a residency at University of Michigan Hospitals. He currently practices at Emergency Department and is affiliated with University Of Kansas Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kumer is board certified in General Surgery.
- University of Virginia, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 2008
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 2004
- University of Vermont / College of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- Wake Forest University, Other Education — 1997
- Wake Forest University, Undergraduate School — 1992
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Emergency Department2401 Gillham Rd, Kansas City, MO 64108 Existing Patients: (816) 234-3000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kumer?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kumer frequently treats Gallbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy), Open, Pancreatic Cancer, and Pancreatectomy (incl. Pancreas Transplant and Whipple Procedure).
Dr. Kumer's office is located at 2401 Gillham Rd, Kansas City, MO 64108. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kumer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Of Kansas Hospital