Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Sean Bailey, MD
Dr. Sean Bailey, MD is
- Barnes Jewish Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Tulane University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- TULANE UNIVERSITY OF LOUISIANA, Undergraduate School
- Tulane, Medical School
- Barnes & Jewish Hosp-Wash U, Internship Hospital
- Barnes & Jewish Hosp-Wash U, Residency Hospital
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Illinois
- Coventry Health Care of Kansas, Inc.
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- First Health
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Homestate Health Plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Meritain Health
- Molina Healthcare
- Pekin Insurance
- Thrivent Financial
- Wisconsin Physicians Service
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bailey?
I've been seeing Dr. Bailey for over 25 years. Each appointment, Dr. Bailey has always taken the time to explain his dragonesses in terms easy to understand. When I had cancer he and the entire staff went out of their way to answer my questions and concerns. Most importantly Dr. Bailey has always taken the time to explain the next step of his battle plan. On that note, friendly reader, I offer this Physician my highest Five Star Rating". And consider Dr. Bailey a Cut above the Rest. End of Story..
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Sean Bailey, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Bailey's profile.
Dr. Bailey in specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Bailey frequently treats the following conditions: Earwax Buildup, Ear Ache and Throat Pain. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Bailey's office is located at 12399 Gravois Rd Ste 102 Saint Louis, MO 63127. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Bailey is able to speak Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Bailey provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Sean Bailey, MD is affiliated with Madison Medical Center, SSM Health St. Clare Hospital - Fenton and SSM Health St. Mary’s Hospital - St. Louis.
Yes, Dr. Sean Bailey, MD holds board certification in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery.
Dr. Sean Bailey, MD has a star rating of 3.7/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Madison Medical Center
- SSM Health St. Clare Hospital - Fenton
- SSM Health St. Mary’s Hospital - St. Louis
Sunset Hills Surgery Center LLC
Sunset Hills Surgery Center LLC12399 Gravois Rd Ste 102, Saint Louis, MO 63127 (314) 729-0100
Madison Medical Center Outpatnt
Madison Medical Center Outpatnt611 W Main St Ste A, Fredericktown, MO 63645 (573) 783-7061
Sound Health Services
St Louis ENT Health1001 S Kirkwood Rd Ste 320, Kirkwood, MO 63122 (314) 965-9184