Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Scott Valent, MD is a cardiology specialist in Wheat Ridge, CO. Dr. Valent completed a residency at University Ariz College Med. He currently practices at SCL Health Medical Group and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Valent is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Ariz College Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- University Of Colorado, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- University Ariz College Med, Residency Hospital — 1993
- U Ariz Coll Med, Internship Hospital — 1991
- University of Vermont / College of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- American Enterprise Group
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Meritain Health
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
- Thrivent Financial
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
SCL Health Medical Group
SCL Health Medical Group3655 Lutheran Pkwy Ste 201, Wheat Ridge, CO 80033 Existing Patients: (303) 603-9800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Valent?
Extremely competent, very kind, respectful, results-oriented and consistently open to the patient's feedback & involvement as a partner in their own care. Highly recommend him, especially if one is having difficulties with proper diagnosis &/or treatment with a current medical regimen.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Valent has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Valent frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Valent's office is located at 3655 Lutheran Pkwy Ste 201, Wheat Ridge, CO 80033. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Valent speaks Russian, Spanish, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Lutheran Medical Center
- OrthoColorado Hospital
- Saint Joseph Hospital