Dr. Scott Talbot, MD is a family medicine specialist in Denton, TX. Dr. Talbot completed a residency at University Ok. He currently practices at Texas Health Family Care and is affiliated with Medical City Denton. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Talbot is board certified in Family Practice.
Texas Health Family Care
Texas Health Family Care2000 Emery St, Denton, TX 76201 Existing Patients: (940) 484-4424
- University Ok, Residency Hospital — 1999
- St Joseph Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Talbot?
I am switching to Dr. Talbot after researching and visiting with 6 other Denton physicians to decide who I want to be my new PCP. Dr. Talbot listens better than any other physician I've worked with. For example, he listened to my lengthy monologue about my condition without making me feel hurried, then went to check his notes. He didn't just prescribe treatment number 12 for condition number 12. He took the time to investigate the latest tests and treatment. If you are looking for a physician with a human element, Dr. Talbot is your man. His nurse and phlebotomist were both very friendly, helpful and professional as well.
- Medical City Denton
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Denton