Click here to compare with other Psychiatry Specialists.
Dr. Scott Shannon, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Fort Collins, CO. Dr. Shannon completed a residency at Bassett Hospital Columbia University. He currently practices at Wholeness Center PC and is affiliated with Children's Hospital Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus. Dr. Shannon is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- University New Mexico, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Bassett Hospital Columbia University, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Bassett Hosp-Columbia U, Internship Hospital — 1983
- University of Arizona, Medical School — 1982
- University of Arizona, Undergraduate School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Wholeness Center PC2620 E Prospect Rd Ste 190, Fort Collins, CO 80525 Existing Patients: (970) 221-1106
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shannon?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shannon frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Anxiety, and Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD).
Dr. Shannon's office is located at 2620 E Prospect Rd Ste 190, Fort Collins, CO 80525. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shannon has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Children's Hospital Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus