Dr. Scott Schoifet, MD is a reconstructive orthopedic surgery specialist in Voorhees, NJ. Dr. Schoifet completed a residency at University Rochester Strong Meml Hospital. He currently practices at Reconstructive Orthopedics and is affiliated with Virtua Marlton. Dr. Schoifet is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Reconstructive Orthopedics, PA
Reconstructive Orthopedics, PA401 Young Ave Ste 245, Moorestown, NJ 08057 (856) 673-3960
- Mayo Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- University Rochester Strong Meml Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Saint Vincent's Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Saint Vincent's Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 1983
- Weill Cornell Medical College, Undergraduate School — 1979
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schoifet?
I have been a patient of Dr. Shoifet for 3 years. During that time I eventually had both knees replaced, the last being in February 2019. The first procedure was done manually and the second used the robotic technique. Both provided the exact same results...walking within hours of surgery, no walker within 4 days and no need for a cane after 1 week. Both experiences were similar. Dr.Shoifet went over the diagnosis and procedure completely and in great detail. He stressed the importance of exercise both before and after surgery. I followed his instructions exactly and got the results I’d been hoping for. As far as I’m concerned he is the best Orthopedic Surgeon I’ve seen and would recommend him to anyone.
- Virtua Marlton
- Virtua Memorial Hospital
- Virtua Voorhees Hospital