Dr. Scott Devanny, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Concord, NH. Dr. Devanny completed a residency at Cleveland Clin Found. He currently practices at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Concord and is affiliated with Catholic Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Devanny is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Crhc-dhclogician253 Pleasant St, Concord, NH 03301 Existing Patients: (603) 226-6100
- Cleveland Clin Found, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Cleveland Clin Found, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Devanny?
I can't say enough good things about Dr Devanny. He replaced both my knees two years ago (Oct 2018) and it was the best health decision I have ever made. Dr Devanny is a true professional. After over twelve years of relentless pain, I finally reached my limit and decided to have it done. Dr Devanny didn't want to do both knees at the same time but I convinced him that I was ready. The short-term pain resulting from surgery was no big deal compared to what I had endured for years. I stuck to the physical therapy regimen and I could not be happier with the results. I'll be glad if my story helps someone else in their decision. Again, Dr Devanny is an excellent surgeon!
- Catholic Medical Center
- Concord Hospital
- Dartmouth - Hitchcock Medical Center
- Elliot Hospital