Dr. Scott Olvey, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Appleton, WI. He currently practices at Hand to Shoulder Center of Wisconsin and is affiliated with Ascension Northeast Wisconsin Saint Elizabeth. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Olvey is board certified in Hand Surgery.
- Mary S. Stern Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Olvey?
When I lived in Illinois, I was diagnosed with Dupuytren's contracture on my left hand pinkie. It developed slowly over several years. When it finally reached an inconvenient stage, I reviewed options with my doctor. Xiaflex injections were recommended over surgery. The injection process was very painful and did not completely straighten my pinkie but it was better. Unfortunately the process did not eliminate the contracture and it returned within two years time. I had moved to Wisconsin i
- Ascension Northeast Wisconsin Saint Elizabeth
- Saint Agnes Hospital
- Thedacare Regional Medical Center Appleton
- Thedacare Regional Medical Center Neenah