Click here to compare with other Vascular & Interventional Radiology Specialists.
Dr. Scott Trerotola, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Trerotola completed a residency at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at Hospital Univ Penn Intvntl Radl and is affiliated with Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Union Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hospital Univ Penn Intvntl Radl
Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania3400 Spruce St, Philadelphia, PA 19104 Existing Patients: (215) 615-3540
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Trerotola?
Excellently. Dr Trerotola’s knowledge, patience, thoughtfulness, understanding is beyond expectations. You will leave from your visit with total understanding for your plan of care. He answers questions with such understanding and knowledge! I have not met another medical provider with the understanding of HHT than he has. His secretary Mary ODea is sincere, helpful, and so respectful of your health issue. She goes the extra mile trying to co-ordinate appointments. Thank you for all of your wonderful care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Trerotola has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Trerotola frequently treats Vascular Transcatheter Embolization, Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), and Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis.
Dr. Trerotola's office is located at 3400 Spruce St, Philadelphia, PA 19104. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania