Dr. John Maul, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Maul's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Maul, MD is a hematology specialist in Milwaukee, WI. He currently practices at Aurora Advanced Healthcare and is affiliated with Ascension Columbia Saint Mary's Hospital Milwaukee. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Maul is board certified in Hematology.
- Medical College Of Wisconsin, Medical School — 1999
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Aurora Advanced Healthcare
Aurora Advanced Healthcare3003 W Good Hope Rd, Milwaukee, WI 53209 Existing Patients: (414) 352-3100
Aurora Cancer Care Center
Aurora Cancer Care Center975 Port Washington Rd, Grafton, WI 53024 Existing Patients: (262) 329-5000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Maul?
Dr. Maul is very kind,thoughtful, and knows his stuff! He set my husband up w the best treatment options, and when they no longer helped a very agressive cancer, he got him into a clinical trial. He never gives up on you. Is very committed to your care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Maul accepts your insurance.
Dr. Maul frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Maul's office is located at 3003 W Good Hope Rd, Milwaukee, WI 53209. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Maul has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Columbia Saint Mary's Hospital Milwaukee
- Ascension Columbia St. Mary's Hospital Ozaukee
- Aurora Medical Center Grafton
- Aurora Saint Lukes Medical Center