Dr. Scott Pilgrim, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pilgrim's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Scott Pilgrim, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Southlake, TX. Dr. Pilgrim completed a residency at Maimonides Medical Center. He currently practices at Cook Children's Pediatric Specialties. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pilgrim is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Maimonides Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Maimonides Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2003
- St Georges University, Medical School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pilgrim?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pilgrim accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pilgrim frequently treats Congenital Heart Disease, Septal Defect, and Ventricular Septal Defect.
Dr. Pilgrim's office is located at 2727 E Southlake Blvd, Southlake, TX 76092. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pilgrim has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.