Dr. Scott Lindhorst, MD is a hematology specialist in Charleston, SC. Dr. Lindhorst completed a residency at University of Alabama (UAB) and Birmingham VA Medical Center. He currently practices at MEDICAL UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH CAROLINA and is affiliated with Musc Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lindhorst is board certified in Hematology.
Medical University of South Carolina
Medical University of South Carolina173 Ashley Ave, Charleston, SC 29425 Existing Patients: (843) 792-1414
The Preston Robert Tisch Brain Tumor Center
Duke University Cancer Institute3624 Duke Univ Medical Ctr Rm 47 Rm 047, Durham, NC 27710 Existing Patients: (919) 684-5301
- Duke University Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Alabama (UAB) and Birmingham VA Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Alabama (UAB) and Birmingham VA Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- UAB Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2007
- University of South Alabama / College of Medicine, Medical School — 2005
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lindhorst?
Dr. Lindhorst is a very kind and caring man. This calming prifessional expert is exactly what we needed. He is treating my wife Donna for CNS Lymphoma. He has come in early and he has stayed way late to treat us like we were in his family. Incredible care by he and the entire staff here at MUSC. World Class Expert Care by a World Class Dr. Lindhorst. God Bless You!
- Musc Medical Center