Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chadderdon accepts your insurance.
Dr. Scott Chadderdon, MD is a cardiology specialist in Portland, OR. Dr. Chadderdon completed a residency at U Oreg/Hlth Scis U, Portland. He currently practices at OHSU Casey Eye Institute Clinic and is affiliated with OHSU Hospital - Marquam Hill Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chadderdon is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- U Oreg/Hlth Scis U, Portland, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- U Oreg/Hlth Scis U, Portland, Residency Hospital — 2005
- U Oreg/Hlth Scis U, Portland, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Thomas Jefferson U, Medical College, Medical School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
OHSU Casey Eye Institute Clinic
University Chh Poct3303 S Bond Ave, Portland, OR 97239 Existing Patients: (503) 494-7672
Oregon Health Sci University Hospital
Ohsu Hospital3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd, Portland, OR 97239 Existing Patients: (503) 494-1775
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chadderdon?
I came to OHSU with Severe Aortic Stenosis Dr Scott Chatterdon enterd me in to a trial for a TAVR. I am sure i would not be here today if not for Dr Chatterdon. It has been 15 months and the symtoms of the Aortic Stenosis have faded away. Thank you Dr. Chatterdon
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chadderdon frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Chadderdon's office is located at 3303 S Bond Ave, Portland, OR 97239. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chadderdon has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- OHSU Hospital - Marquam Hill Campus