Dr. Barron has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Scott Barron, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Monroe, LA. and is affiliated with Glenwood Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY / ALEXANDRIA CAMPUS, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Barron?
I have the upmost respect and gratitude for Dr. Barron and his staff. He never fails to listen to my concerns and he explains everything to me in great detail...… I wouldn't want to see anyone else!!! The only negative would be the wait time during appointments.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Scott Barron, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Barron's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Barron accepts your insurance.
Dr. Barron frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection, Pancreatic Neoplasms, and Skeletal System Neoplasms.
Dr. Barron's office is located at 1162 Oliver Rd Ste 7, Monroe, LA 71201. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Glenwood Regional Medical Center
- 1 1162 Oliver Rd Ste 7, Monroe, LA 71201 (318) 325-7007