Dr. Albin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Scott Albin, DO is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Roslyn, NY. Dr. Albin completed a residency at Mayo Medical School. He currently practices at Dr. Albin & Associates. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Albin is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Mayo Clinic, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Mayo Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Mayo Medical School, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Mayo Medical School, Internship Hospital — 2006
- University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2005
- Binghamton University (SUNY), Undergraduate School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Scott Albin, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Albin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Albin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Albin frequently treats Anxiety, Psychiatric Evaluation - Child and Adolescent, and ADHD and-or ADD.
Dr. Albin's office is located at 153 Main St Ste 1, Roslyn, NY 11576. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Albin & Associates
Scott M. Albin DO Medical Pllc153 Main St Ste 1, Roslyn, NY 11576 (516) 484-0135