Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (516) 440-3069.
Dr. Scott Rex, MD
Make an appointment(516) 440-3069
Dr. Scott Rex, MD is a family medicine specialist in Port Washington, NY. Dr. Rex completed a residency at Southside Hosp. He currently practices at MDVIP - Port Washington, New York and is affiliated with St. Francis Hospital & Heart Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Southside Hosp, Residency Hospital
- Saint George`s University / School of Medicine, Medical School
- Wjersey Meml Fam Prac At Virtua, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rex?
- St. Francis Hospital & Heart Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Scott Rex, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rex's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rex accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rex frequently treats Rash, Immunization Administration, and Dizziness.
Dr. Rex's office is located at 6 Bernard Street, Port Washington, NY 11050. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rex speaks English and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Rex has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.