Dr. Beau has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Scott Beau, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Beau completed a residency at University Hospital. He currently practices at Michael T Nolen MD and is affiliated with Arkansas Heart Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Barnes Jewish Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- McGill University Faculty of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Michael T Nolen MD
Arkansas Heart Hospital Clinic7 Shackleford West Blvd, Little Rock, AR 72211 Existing Patients: (501) 663-8400
Arkansas Heart Hospital Clinic
Collom Carney Childrens Clinic114 Medical Park Dr, Hope, AR 71801 Existing Patients: (800) 264-5722
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Beau?
Very trustworthy Doctor. Very satisfied with results of his work!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Scott Beau, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Beau's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Beau accepts your insurance.
Dr. Beau frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures.
Dr. Beau's office is located at 7 Shackleford West Blvd, Little Rock, AR 72211. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Arkansas Heart Hospital
- CHI St. Vincent Hot Springs
- Conway Regional Health System
- Wadley Regional Medical Center At Hope