Dr. Keller has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Scott Keller, DO is a family medicine specialist in Lilburn, GA. Dr. Keller completed a residency at South Point Hospital. He currently practices at Emory at Mountain Park Primary Care and is affiliated with Eastside Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- South Point Hospital, Residency Hospital
- West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care of Georgia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Emory at Mountain Park Primary Care
Emory At Mountain Park 1054120 Five Forks Trickum Rd Sw Ste 105, Lilburn, GA 30047 Existing Patients: (770) 921-6900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Keller?
Dr. Keller is EXCELLENT. There is not a more professional, caring or friendly doctor. I have known him for over 30 years. He exceeds all expectations!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Scott Keller, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Keller's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Keller accepts your insurance.
Dr. Keller frequently treats Dyslipidemia, Overweight, and Hypertension.
Dr. Keller's office is located at 4120 Five Forks Trickum Rd Sw Ste 105, Lilburn, GA 30047. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Eastside Medical Center
- Emory Decatur Hospital
- Northside Hospital Forsyth