Dr. Scott Berman, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in White Plains, NY. Dr. Berman completed a residency at St Francis Hospital Med Center. He currently practices at White Plains Physician Associates and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Hudson Valley Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Berman is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
White Plains Physician Associates
White Plains Physician Associates33 Davis Ave, White Plains, NY 10605 Existing Patients: (914) 948-6633
- St Francis Hospital Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University Hospital SUNY Health Science Center, Residency Hospital
- Rutgers University / New Brunswick Campus, Medical School — 1983
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Locals (any local)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Berman?
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Hudson Valley Hospital
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hospital
- White Plains Hospital