Click here to compare with other Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists.
Dr. Scott Krakower, DO is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Glen Oaks, NY. Dr. Krakower completed a residency at Long Island Jewish MC/Einstein Coll Med. He currently practices at NORTH SHORE LONG ISLAND JEWISH HOSPITAL and is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Krakower is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Long Island Jewish-Hillside Med Ctr/Queens Hosp Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Long Island Jewish MC/Einstein Coll Med, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Long Island Jewish MC/Einstein Coll Med, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Ny Coll Of Osteo Med Ny Inst Of Tech Old Westbury, Medical School — 2006
- University of Florida-Gainesville, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Structural Biology-Summa Cum Laude, Other Education — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- We do not accept health insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
North Shore Long Island Jewish Hospital
North Shore Long Island Jewish Health System7559 263rd St, Glen Oaks, NY 11004 Existing Patients: (718) 470-8019
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Krakower?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Krakower has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Krakower frequently treats Family Psychotherapy, Dementia or Depression Screening, and Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery .
Dr. Krakower's office is located at 7559 263rd St, Glen Oaks, NY 11004. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital