Dr. Scott Kahan, MD is a obesity medicine specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Kahan completed a residency at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at National Center for Weight and Wellness.
National Center for Weight and Wellness
www.NationalWeight.org1020 19th St Nw Ste 450, Washington, DC 20036 Existing Patients: (202) 223-3077
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Johns Hopkins School Of Public Health, Other Education — 2006
- Franklin Square hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Medical College Of Pennsylvania, Medical School — 2002
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Undergraduate School — 1997
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kahan?
Dr. Scott Kahan has a great practice with caring and knowledgeable staff. They work with each individual to come up with a personal plan that works with your lifestyle. I highly recommend you give his practice a try.