Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Scott Harris, DO
Dr. Scott Harris, DO is
- Ingham Med Ctr-Mich St U, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Tucson Genl Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Des Moines University College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- California State University, Undergraduate School — 1989
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bluegrass Family Health
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Meritain Health
- Planned Administration Inc
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Interventional Cardiology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Harris?
Established patient! Two days of horrible experiences getting through automated attendent! I press the number for Dr. Harris and sounds like they say I reached office of another doctor. Left message anyway and they never return my call!!
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Scott Harris, DO. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Harris' profile.
Dr. Harris in specializes in Interventional Cardiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Harris frequently treats the following conditions: Sinus Tachycardia, Rheumatic Aortic Valve Disorders and Chest Pain. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Harris' office is located at 1212 E Sherman Blvd Muskegon, MI 49444. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Harris provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Scott Harris, DO is affiliated with Mercy Health - Hackley Campus and Mercy Health Lakeshore Campus.
Yes, Dr. Scott Harris, DO holds board certification in Interventional Cardiology.
Dr. Scott Harris, DO has a star rating of 4.4/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Mercy Health - Hackley Campus
- Mercy Health Lakeshore Campus
West Shore Cardiology
West Shore Cardiology1212 E Sherman Blvd, Muskegon, MI 49444 (231) 672-3500