Dr. Scott Kozin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kozin's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Scott Kozin, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Kozin completed a residency at Albert Einstein Medical Center. He currently practices at Shriners Hospitals For Children. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kozin is board certified in Hand Surgery.
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Fellowship Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Hahnemann Universtiy - Philadelphia, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Shriners Hospitals For Children
Shriners Hospitals for Children-philadelphia3551 N Broad St, Philadelphia, PA 19140 Existing Patients: (215) 430-4000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kozin?
Dr. Kozin is my son Dr. He is just a Angel Thanks "Philadelphia 2002"
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kozin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kozin frequently treats Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers) , Hand Fracture , and Hand and Wrist Fracture and Dislocation Treatment.
Dr. Kozin's office is located at 3551 N Broad St, Philadelphia, PA 19140. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kozin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.