Dr. Scott Satko, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Satko's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Scott Satko, MD is a nephrology specialist in Winston Salem, NC. Dr. Satko completed a residency at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center. He currently practices at Nephrology Associates and is affiliated with Novant Health Clemmons Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Satko is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Wake Forest U Bapt Med Sch, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1995
- University of Virginia School of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Satko?
Dr Satko saved my life 3 years ago when I suffered from rabdomyolysis and was in grave condition having received subpar care in Watauga county at the local hospital. He worked diligently to facilitate my recovery and was so kind and caring towards myself and family members patiently answering our many questions along the way. I owe my recovery to him!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Satko accepts your insurance.
Dr. Satko frequently treats Diabetes With Renal Manifestations, Hyperkalemia, and Chronic Kidney Diseases.
Dr. Satko's office is located at 730 Highland Oaks Dr Ste 201, Winston Salem, NC 27103. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Satko has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Novant Health Clemmons Medical Center
- Novant Health Forsyth Medical Center
- Novant Health Thomasville Medical Center
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center