Dr. Scott Kaar, MD is a orthopedic sports medicine surgery specialist in Saint Louis, MO. He currently practices at SLUCare Sports Medicine Orthopaedic Surgery and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital St. Louis. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kaar is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
SLUCare Sports Medicine Orthopaedic Surgery
SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital1465 S Grand Blvd, Saint Louis, MO 63104 (314) 577-5640
SLUCare Orthopaedic Surgery
SLUCare Sports Medicine Orthopaedic Surgery1755 S Grand Blvd, Saint Louis, MO 63104 (314) 256-3850
- The Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kaar?
Dr. Karr performed surgery on my Daughter's knee and she is doing wonderful. From the first day we met through the last follow up visit he and his staff have been nothing but perfect, professional, informative and the list goes on. I can't speakly highly enough about Dr. Karr and without a doubt would recommend him to anyone needing Orthopedic Surgery. Five Stars all the way!!! Thank you Dr. Karr!!!
- Mercy Hospital St. Louis
- SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital
- Ssm Health Saint Louis University Hospital
- SSM Health St. Mary’s Hospital - St. Louis