Click here to compare with other Pulmonologists.
Dr. Scott Eveloff, MD is a pulmonologist in Leawood, KS. Dr. Eveloff completed a residency at Rhode Island Hospital. and is affiliated with Carroll County Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Eveloff is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Rhode Island Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Rhode Island Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Rhode Island Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Wash U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 5721 W 119th St Ste 100, Leawood, KS 66209 Existing Patients: (913) 735-0070
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Eveloff?
Excellent! He listens attentively, clearly explains the medical knowledge and advice he has to offer, and shows genuine caring & concern for you as his patient. I appreciate his thoughtful approach to my medical issues and his availability to talk by phone as needed. I would highly recommend Dr. Eveloff.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Eveloff has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Eveloff frequently treats Obstructive Lung Disease and Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Eveloff's office is located at 5721 W 119th St Ste 100, Leawood, KS 66209. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Carroll County Memorial Hospital
- Western Missouri Medical Center