Dr. Scott Matson, MD is a urology specialist in Farmington, CT. Dr. Matson completed a residency at University Ct. He currently practices at Vasectomy and Male Infertility Center of Connecticut and is affiliated with St. Francis Hospital & Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Matson is board certified in Urology.
- Advanced Microsurgery at Cornell Institute for Reproductive Surgery, Other Education — 2011
- University Ct, Residency Hospital — 1998
- U CT, Internship Hospital — 1997
- University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- University of Connecticut, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Matson?
As a physician I can be objective; Dr. Matson is an incredible physician. He is a great communicator, compassionate, and amiable. He is the" go to" urologist for a vasectomy The procedure was truly quick and painfree. I would highly recommend Dr. Matson.
- St. Francis Hospital & Medical Center