Click here to compare with other Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists.
Dr. Scott McNamara, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. McNamara completed a residency at Georgetown University. He currently practices at ASSAD S KHOURY, MD and is affiliated with Sibley Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McNamara is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- Aafprs, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Georgetown University, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Washington Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1984
- West Virginia U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McNamara?
I, and other family members, have been patients of Dr. McNamara for a number of years for a variety of health issues and recommend him highly. He office staff is most helpful and always polite. Being affiliated with Sibley Hospital is also a plus.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. McNamara frequently treats Sleep Apnea.
Dr. McNamara's office is located at 4910 Massachusetts Ave Nw Ste 303, Washington, DC 20016. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McNamara has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
Assad S Khoury, MD
Assad S. Khoury M.d. P.c.4910 Massachusetts Ave Nw Ste 303, Washington, DC 20016 Existing Patients: (202) 833-3223