Dr. Davis has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Scott Davis, MD is a cardiology specialist in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Davis completed a residency at U Ark Sch Med. He currently practices at Arkansas Cardiology PA and is affiliated with Baptist Health Medical Center - Conway. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Davis is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- St Luke's Episcopal Hosp-Tex Heart Inst, Fellowship Hospital
- U Ark Sch Med, Residency Hospital — 1995
- U Ark Sch Med, Internship Hospital — 1993
- University of Arkansas College of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arkansas Cardiology PA
Arkansas Cardiology PA9501 Baptist Health Dr Ste 600, Little Rock, AR 72205 Existing Patients: (501) 227-7596
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Davis?
I have gone to Dr. Davis for several years for mitral valve checkups and I find him to be thorough, easy to communicate with and nice. No complaints and will continue to see him for cardiology needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Scott Davis, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Davis' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Davis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Davis frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Interventional Cardiac Procedures.
Dr. Davis' office is located at 9501 Baptist Health Dr Ste 600, Little Rock, AR 72205. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Health Medical Center - Conway
- Baptist Health Medical Center - Little Rock
- Baptist Health Medical Center - Stuttgart