Dr. Scot Sedlacek, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Lone Tree, CO. Dr. Sedlacek completed a residency at University Of California School Of Medicine. He currently practices at Rocky Mountain Cancer Centers and is affiliated with OrthoColorado Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sedlacek is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Rocky Mountain Cancer Centers
Lone Tree - Skyridge10107 Ridgegate Pkwy Ste 200, Lone Tree, CO 80124 Existing Patients: (303) 925-0700
- University Of California School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- University Of Colorado, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- University of California-San Francisco, Internship Hospital — 1980
- University of Iowa, Medical School — 1979
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sedlacek?
I was treated in 2015 for stage 2A Infiltrating Breast cancer. As a former Oncology RN, I have worked for several Oncologists,including DR. Sedlacek. I didn't choose him because I was once his employee, but because I consider him the very best in all categories listed His knowledge and clinical experience are superior. Hetakes the time to make sure patients and families understandthe disease process and treatment options.His futuristic outlook,irradication of what effects1in8of us gives-HOPE!
- OrthoColorado Hospital
- Rose Medical Center
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center