Click here to compare with other Pain Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Satvinder Dhesi, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Bellevue, WA. Dr. Dhesi completed a residency at Harvard Medical School. He currently practices at VIVAA PLLC and is affiliated with Overlake Medical Center & Clinics. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dhesi is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- Johns Hopkins University, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Harvard Medical School, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Harvard University, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Columbus-Cabrini Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1995
- University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago, Medical School — 1994
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Other Education — 1990
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Undergraduate School — 1988
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Health Net
- Molina Healthcare
- Pekin Insurance
- Premera Blue Cross
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Thrivent Financial
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Pain Medicine Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dhesi?
Dr. Dhesi was the Anesthesiologist for my surgery on 12/23/2020. He was a no-nonsense, get-to-the-facts Doctor and yet answered my questions and educated me on what was going on. I appreciated that he didn't treat me like an idiot and that he instilled utmost confidence in his abilities. In this kind of specialty, I'm not looking for bedside manner or coddling; I'm looking for unwavering skill. Dr. Dhesi delivered.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dhesi frequently treats Abdominal Pain, Arthritis, and Asthma.
Dr. Dhesi's office is located at 1900 116th Ave NE Ste 200, Bellevue, WA 98004. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dhesi speaks Punjabi and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Dhesi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Overlake Medical Center & Clinics
- Swedish Issaquah Campus
Bellevue Pain Clinic1900 116th Ave NE Ste 200, Bellevue, WA 98004 (425) 774-1538
Acxel Health Advanced Pain Care
Acxel Health521 2nd Pl N Ste 103, Kent, WA 98032 (253) 204-3550
Puget Sound Pain Clinic
Lakewood Pain Clinic11306 Bridgeport Way SW Ste B, Lakewood, WA 98499 (360) 752-0518
Washington Center for Pain Management
Issaquah Office1301 4th Ave NW Ste 302, Issaquah, WA 98027 (425) 774-1538
Washington Center for Pain Mgmt. LLC21616 76th Ave W Ste 203, Edmonds, WA 98026 (425) 774-1538
Renton Pain Clinic1412 SW 43rd St Ste 109, Renton, WA 98057 (425) 774-1538
Tacoma Pain Clinic705 S 9th St Ste 102, Tacoma, WA 98405 (425) 774-1538
Everett Pain Clinic3216 Norton Ave Ste 201, Everett, WA 98201 (425) 774-1538
Pearl Plastic Surgery145 Lilly Rd NE Ste 101, Olympia, WA 98506 (360) 878-9300