Dr. Satoshi Furukawa, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Furukawa completed a residency at Hospital Of The University Of Philadelphia. He currently practices at Penn Medicine - Department of Colon and Rectal Surgery and is affiliated with Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Furukawa is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Penn Medicine - Department of Colon and Rectal Surgery
Penn Medicine Washington Square800 Walnut St Fl 19, Philadelphia, PA 19107 (215) 829-8713
- Temple University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Hospital Of The University Of Philadelphia, Residency Hospital — 1993
- University of Pennsylvania Health System, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Internship Hospital — 1985
- University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Furukawa?
Great Dr. very Friendly He put my mind at ease before surgery. His staff is the best.
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Penn Presbyterian Medical Center
- Pennsylvania Hospital