Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (281) 940-6678, and for other questions, call (281) 491-6808.
Dr. Rasi Wickramasinghe, MD
New Patient(281) 868-5334
Dr. Rasi Wickramasinghe, MD is a cardiology specialist in Sugar Land, TX. Dr. Wickramasinghe completed a residency at Johns Hopkins Hospital - Baltimore. He currently practices at Houston Methodist DeBakey Cardiology Associates and is affiliated with Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wickramasinghe is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Houston Methodist DeBakey Cardiology Associates
Houston Methodist Department of Cardiology3527 Town Center Blvd S, Sugar Land, TX 77479 Call
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Hospital - Baltimore, Residency Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Hospital - Baltimore, Internship Hospital
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine - Baltimore, Medical School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HAP Insurance
- Humana Health Plan of Texas
- Molina Healthcare
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wickramasinghe?
Dr Rasi is the best. I love his bedside manner and his approach to medicine. He never pushes you to do an unnecessary test and explains why he is recommending a test and always seeks your opinion. I felt after leaving his office I understood why he does what he does, rather than being confused as to why a doctor ordered something for me. He is very blunt and direct and really believes in diet and exercise. I felt like I found the perfect doctor.
- Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Sugar Land Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rasi Wickramasinghe, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wickramasinghe's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wickramasinghe accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wickramasinghe frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Chest Pain, and Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload.
Dr. Wickramasinghe's office is located at 3527 Town Center Blvd S, Sugar Land, TX 77479. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wickramasinghe speaks Sinhala and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Wickramasinghe has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.