Call (713) 930-2160 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Jose Silva, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Houston, TX. He currently practices at Cardiac Rhythm Center and is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Silva is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Humana Health Plan of Texas
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiac Rhythm Center
EP Heart South11920 Astoria Blvd Ste 230, Houston, TX 77089 Existing Patients: (713) 930-2160
UT Physicians561 W Medical Center Blvd Ste A, Webster, TX 77598 Existing Patients: (713) 930-2161
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Silva?
He is the best dr. I went to him because my arrhythmias were not better with meds. He put in a pacemaker nearly a year ago. It has given me a new lease on life. He is very compassionate and takes the time to explain and answer my questions. He even called to talk to me while I was at Bay Area Regionsk. I highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Silva has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jose Silva, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Silva's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Silva accepts your insurance.
Dr. Silva frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Silva's office is located at 11920 Astoria Blvd Ste 230, Houston, TX 77089. Find other locations and directions.
- HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake
- HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast
- CHI St. Luke's Health - Patients Medical Center - Pasadena, TX
- Houston Methodist Clear Lake Hospital
- Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital