Dr. Sarkis Kiramijyan, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Kiramijyan completed a residency at Los Angeles County Harbor - UCLA Medical Center. He currently practices at WHITE MEMORIAL MEDICAL CENTER and is affiliated with Adventist Health Glendale. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kiramijyan is board certified in Internal Medicine.
White Memorial Medical Center
White Memorial Medical Center1700 E Cesar E Chavez Ave Ste 2700, Los Angeles, CA 90033 Existing Patients: (310) 672-9999
- Los Angeles County Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Los Angeles County Harbor - UCLA Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kiramijyan?
My condition is very complicated and tedious to treat, the other cardiologists did not have the skill to deal with my condition. He is the most thorough, competent, kind, patient and ACCESSIBLE cardiologist I have encountered. He calmly explained all the aspects of my condition including the risks of the procedure and helped me to understand what I could do to improve my situation. I give him the highest recommendation to all my friends. I believe Dr. Kiramijyan to be a great asset to Glendale Adventist Hospital.
- Adventist Health Glendale
- Adventist Health Simi Valley
- Adventist Health White Memorial
- Garfield Medical Center
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California