Dr. Thumma has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Saritha Thumma, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Spokane, WA. She currently practices at Cancer Care Northwest and is affiliated with East Adams Rural Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Thumma is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- University of Minnesota / Twin Cities Campus, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cancer Care Northwest
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Thumma?
Dr. Thumma is excellent. She listens and genuinely cares. Also, a vast wealth of knowledge on modern medical processes and new innovations available to cancer patients. I felt very confident with her care. Highly recommend.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Saritha Thumma, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Thumma's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Thumma accepts your insurance.
Dr. Thumma frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms, Renal Neoplasms & Resection, and Breast Neoplasms.
Dr. Thumma's office is located at 601 S Sherman St, Spokane, WA 99202. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Thumma speaks Telugu, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- East Adams Rural Hospital
- MultiCare Deaconess Hospital
- Multicare Valley Hospital
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's Hospital
- Samaritan Hospital