Dr. Hartman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sarah Hartman, DO is a pediatrics specialist in Moline, IL. Dr. Hartman completed a residency at Univ of Illinois College of Medicine, OSF St Francis Medical Center. She currently practices at Hartman Pediatrics and is affiliated with UnityPoint Health - Trinity Bettendorf. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hartman is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Kcumb, Medical School
- Univ of Illinois College of Medicine, OSF St Francis Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2014
- Augustana College, Bachelor Of Arts In Premedicine and Biology, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Health Alliance
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Audibel Hi-tech Hearing550 30th Ave Ste 2, Moline, IL 61265 Existing Patients: (309) 249-0069
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hartman?
Dr Hartman and all of her staff are the best! The staff is very friendly, and they are all so patient with the kids. Dr Hartman gets to know her patients and treats them all like family instead of "just another number". We always feel comfortable asking questions and for advice when needed. I am so thankful to have such a great pedicatrician for my boys!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sarah Hartman, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hartman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hartman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hartman frequently treats Nasopharyngitis, Common Cold, and Fever.
Dr. Hartman's office is located at 550 30th Ave Ste 2, Moline, IL 61265. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UnityPoint Health - Trinity Bettendorf