Dr. Parsons has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sarah Parsons, DO is a psychiatry specialist in Louisville, KY. Dr. Parsons completed a residency at East Tennessee State. She currently practices at Next Step 2MH. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Parsons is board certified in Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine.
- University Hospitals-Case Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- East Tennessee State, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Pikeville College School Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2004
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bluegrass Family Health
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Center Care
- ChoiceCare Network
- Commission for Children with Special Needs
- Direct Care America/Primary Health Services (DCA/PHS)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Hospice & Palliative Care Services,Inc.
- Indiana Health Network
- Kentucky Racing Health and Welfare
- National Preferred Provider Network
- National Provider Network
- Owensboro Community Health Network
- Passport Health Plan
- Sagamore Health Network
- Southern Indiana Health Organization (SIHO)
- Value Options
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Next Step 2MH
Next Step 2MH9720 Park Plaza Ave Unit 103, Louisville, KY 40241 Existing Patients: (502) 339-2442
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Parsons?
I had two visits with Dr. Parsons. She was professional, insightful, kind and compassionate, and made the visit comfortable.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sarah Parsons, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Parsons' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Parsons accepts your insurance.
Dr. Parsons frequently treats Addiction & Substance Abuse and Psychotic Disorders.
Dr. Parsons' office is located at 9720 Park Plaza Ave Unit 103, Louisville, KY 40241. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.