Dr. Parsons has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sarah Parsons, DO is a psychiatry specialist in Newburgh, IN. Dr. Parsons completed a residency at East Tennessee State. She currently practices at BRENTWOOD MEADOWS. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Parsons is board certified in Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine.
- University Hospitals-Case Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- East Tennessee State, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Pikeville College School of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2004
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bluegrass Family Health
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Center Care
- ChoiceCare Network
- Commission for Children with Special Needs
- Direct Care America/Primary Health Services (DCA/PHS)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Hospice & Palliative Care Services,Inc.
- Indiana Health Network
- Kentucky Racing Health and Welfare
- National Preferred Provider Network
- National Provider Network
- Owensboro Community Health Network
- Passport Health Plan
- Sagamore Health Network
- Southern Indiana Health Organization (SIHO)
- Value Options
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Parsons?
Dr. Parsons is the best doc I've ever seen.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sarah Parsons, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Parsons' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Parsons accepts your insurance.
Dr. Parsons frequently treats Addiction & Substance Abuse and Psychotic Disorders.
Dr. Parsons' office is located at 4488 Roslin Rd, Newburgh, IN 47630. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Brentwood Springs4488 Roslin Rd, Newburgh, IN 47630 (812) 858-7200
Next Step 2MH
Next Step 2MH9720 Park Plaza Ave Unit 103, Louisville, KY 40241 (502) 339-2442